Writing is a wonderfully rewarding and necessary part of being a scholar. In fact, it is one of the things that attracted many of us to our particular careers. However, it does exact a price that has to be paid in intellectual, emotional, and motivational currencies. Some of these costs can be reduced if you set about writing equipped with a positive attitude and some knowledge about writing. The resources presented here can assist you with your graduate school writing.
- UT Arlington Writing Center
- Advice on Writing Proposals to the National Science Foundation, Susan Finger, Carnegie Mellon University
- Purdue University Online Writing Lab (OWL)
- University of Kansas Writing Center
- University of North Carolina Writing Center
- Writing and Presenting Your Thesis or Dissertation, S Joseph Levine, PhD, Michigan State University