Former Student Readmission

A student previously enrolled at The University of Texas at Arlington Graduate School wishing to resume graduate work after an absence of a fall or spring semester or longer (summer excluded) must Apply for Readmission.

International Students applying for readmission must also submit the appropriate Financial Forms.

Check the Graduate Admission Calendar for current admission deadlines.