Alumni & Friends
For Our Alumni
We take pride in the accomplishments of our alumni and want to continue to be your lifelong learning partner. We hope you will send an announcement to the UT Arlington Magazine from time to time to share your successes in life with us, and visit the Alumni Web Site to keep up with the different programs and services available to our alumni
Stay up to date with UT Arlington graduate news by reading DEGREES, the newsletter of UT Arlington Graduate Studies.
Become an Alumni Ambassador!
Help us promote UT Arlington by becoming a UT Arlington Alumni Ambassador. Ensure that graduate programs at UT Arlington continue to grow in numbers and prestige.
- Give to UT Arlington.
- Join a UT Arlington Alumni Chapter.
- Help recruit Graduate Students for UT Arlington:
- Most UT Arlington Colleges and Schools conduct a Graduate Forum several times a year to help prospective students learn about master’s and doctoral programs in that particular school or college. Key faculty and advisors host these events and provide information about admissions requirements, degree requirements, and career outcomes. You are encouraged to help promote these events by referring prospects to our web site using the suggested e-mail message or invitation.
- Detailed descriptions of each graduate degree or certificate program at UT Arlington can be conveniently found through the Graduate Studies website. We would encourage you to make this web site available to colleagues and friends by posting it as a reference on your work web site.
When a qualified prospect asks you to prepare a letter of recommendation, they have just recognized your expertise and ability to help them. We encourage you to help by providing a descriptive letter of recommendation, outlining their talents and abilities. You may conveniently download our Common Letter of Recommendation (PDF, 249KB) and forward it to the appropriate graduate advisor (please include the UT Arlington box #) at our mailing address.
- Tell associates, students, family, and friends, about why you chose one of UT Arlington’s graduate programs. Share your educational experiences about:
- Professors who provided mentoring.
- Significant courses and professors who challenged you.
- Research you conducted during graduate school.
- Other experiences that you had as a UT Arlington graduate student.